Over 50 people attended our session on Wednesday 17th of July 2019 at the Moyhu Memorial Hall.
Presentations from our two guest speakers are available here:
- Jeff Cave, District Veterninary Officer from Agriculture Victoria and
- Allison Arnott, equine veterinarian and principal of Ovens Valley Equine.
Supplementary information from Agriculture Victoria for this session includes:
- Toxicology for Australian Veterinarians (Ross A. McKenzie) – A useful reference and manual of conditions
- Control of Heliotrope using Moly drench
- Sub clover varieties and their identification (NSW DPI) – An online resource with pictures and descriptions of 19 varieties