Greta Valley Landcare Group Covid Safe Policy
At any activity where face to face contact occurs (e.g. including but not limited to meetings, field days, social functions, workshops, training) ALL attendee’s must:
- Register their attendance in advance in the manner requested.
- Be fully covid vaccinated or medically exempt.
- Sign in at the event using both the QR code for the site (or alternative paper location sign in sheet) AND the Landcare attendance register for the event.
- Produce proof of covid vaccination status and identification on request for sighting by the Covid Marshall (authorised on behalf of the GVLG).
- Comply with any other relevant Chief Health Officer directions in force at the time including, but not limited to, directives on mask wearing and social distancing.
Requirements will be displayed on the Group website and included in all promotional material for events.
Where possible, alternative means of remote participation will be offered (e.g. zoom link, recording etc).
Copies of Group Policies
Click the links below to download copies of our policies.